Gmail is considered to be the most widely used email account due to its faster speed, reliability and easy access from any part of the world. The options available by Gmail and Google are very advanced and its format is so simple that even an infant can set up his own Gmail account and easily access it every day. Signing up in a Gmail account is a very simple procedure even for those people who have never used Gmail before.
- In order to sign in to a Gmail account, first of all you should enter the website address of Google in the internet web browser space.
- On reaching the homepage of Google.com, click on the option of “sign in” mentioned on the top right corner of the home page.
- On clicking that option, the user will enter another page requiring the user to fill in his email id and password. In the case if user is new to Gmail, by clicking on the option of “create an account” mentioned on the lower portion of that page, he can create a Gmail account for himself.
- The first information that would be required on “create your Google account page” is to fill in your first and last name. It is much better to give your original information as all the information would be protected and won’t be disclosed to any outsider.
- Next information that is required is to fill is your user name. You have to be very careful in selecting the user name as this username would be used as your Gmail id in the future.
- Next option is choose the password that you are going to use for the protection of Gmail account. As your Gmail account is your very personal account so it is better to set up a strong password in order to avoid it from getting unwanted access or get accessed by hackers. So, it is strongly recommended to set up a password that is combination of letters and numerics. You would be required to reconfirm the password in the next space.
- The other information that would be required includes gender, date of birth, telephone number and any other email address of the user. After submitting all the information, you will pass through verification checks.